Here’s the list of questions most frequently asked by baseball fans. If your question isn’t answered here, feel free to contact us. Questions will be answered as Dave’s schedule permits, so please be patient.
1. What was the first book that you wrote?
2. How fast was your fastball?
My fastball was usually in the 88-89 MPH range.
3. What type of bat did you use?
A Louisville Slugger, 34 inches long, and it weighed 31 ounces.
4. Which teammate had the biggest effect on your life?
5. What was your favorite baseball stadium to play in?
6. Who was the best player you played with and against?
7. Who was the toughest guy you faced?
8. What was your most memorable moment in baseball?
The Comeback Game
9. How old were you when you started playing baseball?
8 years old
10. Who was your greatest rival?
11. What kind of cancer did you have?
A desmoid tumor
Yes. Dave will autograph his baseball card if you mail it and include a self-addressed, stamped return envelope. Sorry, we don’t sell baseball cards. Please send your card to: Dave at PO Box 838, Denair, CA 95316.
Yes. You may order an autographed leather Major League Baseball and an autographed 8×10 Comeback photo of Dave Dravecky. Check out the Endurance Store
for more information.